Goodman Udine Logistics Center
Kontractor by Kopron S.p.a.
Goodman Italy Udine
Creation of a last mile logistics warehouse for a big e-commerce player
Client: Goodman Udine
Year of construction: 2021
Object of the contract: Turnkey construction
The last-mile logistics facility built in Udine for the pProperty dDeveloper Goodman is a Breeam Very Good certified green property. A complex logistics platform, built ordingacc to high quality standards and completed in record time. In addition to building construction, Kontractor has established relationships with many local realities, including Hattiva Lab, a non-profit social cooperative. In this case, Kontractor took action to support those who actively promote social sustainability. A civic and human duty that makes us proud of the company we represent.
Dr. Ilaria Pasta | Executive & Mktg Coordinator Kontractor by Kopron.
Main features of the project:
- Main features of the project: 4.700 sqm built-to-suit facility with a 930 sqm canopy and 1,300 sqm used for offices/services and common areas specifically optimised for last-mile delivery
- External areas of approximately 12,300 sqm, including yards, internal roads, parking lots and green surfaces
- Energy class A3 (i.e. European Union energy label,A+++)
- Thermal insulation of facades and roofing in highly performing rock wool
- 90kw photovoltaic system installed on the roof
- Home automation system integrated with the cooling and heating systems
- Led lighting system
- Cover water collection tank for irrigation of green areas
- 4 charging points for electric vehicles installed and provision for a further 56
- BREEAM Excellent Certification
Contact us to discuss your requirements